Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The traveller's heart is always beating...

Hi there friends and fans,

Well despite technical difficulties with my camera, I still wanted to offer you a peak at my newest painting fresh off the easel (so my apologies for the slight over-exposure at the centre of this painting photo). "The Road Less Travelled" is my latest work. I could go on for days as to why I love this image so much and why I chose to paint it...
Your feet only need touch the earth once and your spirit warmed in just a single moment in this life and that moment will stay with you always. I have met and even had the opportunity to spend time with some of these incredibly awe-inspiring creatures and I really feel that they have a world of wisdom that you connect with when you look into their eyes. This is what I was hoping to capture in this painting... I hope it brings you great peace within and a touching reminder that the world is bigger than our own four walls.

This image was painted from a photograph taken by an unknown photographer.

Acrylic on Gallery Cotton.
1m x 1m x 3.5cm.
Now selling at $1200.

Please contact me if you would liket o invest in this piece.

Warm Regards,
Tara Spicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment