Thursday, January 12, 2012

Summer fun


OK, I thought I might just give you a little peak into our summer holidays... I love love love my camera and I am pretty sure that my kids are used to having the paparazzi follow them where ever they go these days. I have downloaded a new vintage camera app. and so the photographic love affair is undeniably 'on again'! This one is from a morning at the local skate park... although I can't say that much skating went on... but a lot of fun was had as the steamy summer breeze drifted past slowly.

My latest painting (still un-named) is almost done and I will be posting the finished work after it has been delivered to Gallery Beneath at Mooloolaba.

Summer holidays are nearly done too, but I think we have made the most of them :-)

Tara Spicer
Nirvana Visions

www.nirvanavisions.org
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment