Friday, March 23, 2012

A little bit of mischief...

Oh my gosh!... I have finally finished. My eyes are spinning and I am not entirely sure if I ate at all today, but I have finished my latest piece after around 3 months of work:

A little bit of mischief and a little bit of magic!
100cm x 100cm x 3.5cm
Acrylic on Gallery Cotton
I have titled this work "A little bit of mischief and a little bit of magic" as this pretty much sums up my beautiful daughter and muse featured in this piece. I truly love this painting and am in two minds about whether to put it up for sale or not, even though I do already have a potential buyer!

Jump right in and contact me if you are keen as this one is going to go pretty fast if I decide to sell. I am also considering framing it in a beautiful silver frame that matches the one in the centre back of the painting, I think it would look incredible.

So, what now? I am going to pull my head back out of the palette, curl up on the lounge and indulge in some relaxing TV for the evening, do a bit of crochet and breathe a deep sigh of relief!

Next painting... well you will just have to wait and see...

Tara Spicer
Nirvana Visions

No comments:

Post a Comment